Services included Summer
All the services included in your summer holiday at Kristiania
Which services Kristiania includes in your holiday offer?
HALF BOARD “GOURMET”
- Tasty buffet for breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:00 am in the “Buongiorno” restaurant on the first floor, large and sunny, from which windows you can admire the view. You can taste homemade sweets, the savoury’s showcase with cured meats and cheeses, the bread corner, fresh fruit, yogurt, the organic products corner, jams, natural fruit extracts, juices and other tasty food from our kitchen;
- A rich snack in the Hotel bar from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm, with sweets and a hot soup to appreciate on the return from your days of outdoor activities;
- 5-course dinner with 3 different menu choices, served at the table from 7:20 pm to 8:30 pm in the “Pura Bontà” restaurant, on the ground floor, elegant and refined;
- Weekly a gala dinner in hotel, with a fix 7 courses menu, introduced by an enjoyable aperitif;
- Weekly an open-air grill party in the wood, on the mountain;
- August 15th gala dinner accompanied by live music.
- The careful and warm hospitality of Family Veneri, in its elegant hotel with large spaces, furnished with a touch of alpine luxury;
- Panoramic location on Pejo Valley, on the Ortler Alps, far from the traffic;
- Solarium terrace, equipped with comfortable sunbeds, from where you can admire the entire valley;
- Two panoramic terraces with small tables and bar service;
- City bike, for adults and children, to ride discovering the area;
- Bike room;
- Reading room with library and internet point at your disposal during the stay;
- Free internet wireless connection in all the hotel area;
- Parking space in covered structure;
- Wellness kit made up of: wellness soft towel, slippers and bag;
- Indoor wellness area:
- indoor heated swimming-pool (children under 12 can enter the swimming-pool area till 5:00 pm);
- an “adults only” saunas area (where you enter with the sauna towel only, without bathing suit) that offers: farmer sauna, stone and fire sauna, revitalising shower, ice fountain, tea and relax area;
- an “over16” saunas area (where you enter wearing a bathing suit) that offers: alpine herbs sauna, Roman steam bath, kneipp bath, revitalising shower, infusion and relax area;
- Outdoor wellness area:
- bio lake with meditation garden;
- natural water swimming pool;
- tepidarium cave;
- panoramic jacuzzi tub;
- Large space with windows with equipped gym and gymnastics area;
- Rich and varied weekly program of mountain activities with the company of our team and Marco, our expert local guide. You can explore Val di Pejo and discover its wonderful turquoise lakes, walk along the paths of Stelvio National Park admiring the fauna and flora of a protected area, climb up to high altitudes and enjoy amazing views while sipping a tasty aperitif or eating an excellent tipical dish in one of the famous Val di Sole refuges, between the Alps and the Dolomites: 3 excursions are free and other 2 with a small fee;
- We weekly organize musical entertainmentat our Virgin Pub;
- We think that sharing the precious holiday time with your children is important but finding a bit of time also for yourself is useful too. For this reason, we offer to the parents a service of kid assistance in July and August for children from 3 years, from 9:00 am to 12:30 am, from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm and from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm;
- The mini club“Tana delle Marmotte” is a beautiful space dedicated to the youngest with table games, educational games, Lego corner, table football, where children can stay and enjoy together;
- Kristiania Hotel achieved the Ecolabel Certification, synonym of ecological services and products, aimed to a better respect of the environment and to an eco-friendly development of ecological tourism;
- Our catering supply chain subscribes the brand Ecoristorazione Trentina, it prefers the use of organic and local products and cares about energy saving, water conservation and waste reduction;
- We support the use of electric vehicle and we provide two parking spaces in the garage, with Tesla vehicle charging station;
- Agreement with Terme of Pejo for thermal stays including therapeutic programs. Discover here
- VAL DI SOLE OPPORTUNITY – GUEST CARD TRENTINO: you’ll have the chance to easily reach the mountain tops in Val di Sole with over 10 cable lifts and chairlifts open and, in the entire Trentino region, you will have unlimited access to train and bus transportation, you can visit museums, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of the mineral spring water. Available from 6th of June to 4th of October 2020. Obligatory card for a minimum stay of 2 nights: € 2,00 per day per person, children free under age 12 – optional for a stay of 1 night: € 10,00 per person.
Which Kristiania services can you buy extra?
- For lunch you can go to “Stube Alpina” Restaurant in the hotel, it is opened on request at lunch time from 1:00 pm till 2:00 pm, with à la carte menu;
- If you wish to taste a typical Trentino dish or a good pizza, choose the “Locanda Virgin” Restaurant with à la carte menu (during the opening period);
- We will propose interesting tastings of wines, grappa and typical products of our rich territory Trentino;
- You can book a lunch box for your excursions;
- You can reserve a romantic dinner in the choreographic private wine cellar of Hotel Kristiania;
- You can reserve our wine cellar for dinner with relatives or friends;
- You can book massages and beauty treatment by the Beauty and Spa area with 6 cabin, relaxing water beds, Rasul, fountain’s small square, Spa Suite and 3 expert beauticians to your service;
- You can rent your e-bike for wonderful excursions in the surrounding area;
- Rent or buy your hiking equipment (backpacks, hiking poles, water bottles, rain jackets);
- Book your private Nordic Walking lessons with our instructor;
- News: enjoy a nice ‘’Lovely Picnic’’ on the shore of a romantic alpine lake in Val di Pejo, book the full service of picnic kit + shuttle, which will take you privately to the lake shore and will return to pick you up in the afternoon.
- The prices are per day per person in half board “Gourmet”.
- City tax: € 1,80 per person per day up to 10 nights. Children under 14 years old are tax-free.
- Val di Sole Opportunity – obligatory card for a minimum stay of 2 nights: € 2,00 per day per person, children free under age 12 – optional for a stay of 1 night: € 10,00 (available from 6th of June to 4th of October 2020).
- Bed & breakfast: € 15,00 will be deducted from the price list.
Reservation and policy of cancellation
- The reservation is considered final after the payment of a deposit.
- In case of cancellations made 15 days before the date of arrival, the amount of the deposit can be used as a discount on the cost of a subsequent holiday to be taken within the end of the current season. The deposit is not refunded in case of cancellations made after this date. In case of early departure, you will be charged the cost of the entire stay booked.
Arrival and departure
- Your stay in half board “Gourmet” begins with the dinner on arrival day and ends with the breakfast on departure day.
- Rooms will be available for check-in from 3:00 pm and should be vacated by 10:00 am.
- Late arrival: should you estimate your arrival time to be later than 8:00 pm, we kindly ask you to inform us. In case of lack communication, management reserves the right to confirm or cancel the reservation.
- Early check-in: if you wish to check-in before expected time (established from 3:00 pm), you can ask it with a supplement, according to availability.
- Late check-out: if you would like to use your room and our wellness centre after 10:00 am of the day of departure, it is possible at the price of € 50,00. We inform that the daily use of the room is possible according to the availability.
- Children in the room with parents:
- 0-1 year old -100% (baby cot on request: € 15/day)
- 2-7 years old -50%
- 8-11 years old -40%
- Adults: 3rd/4th bed -10%.
- Comfortable single room (16 m²) without balcony available with a supplement € 15,00 per day.
- By request in some rooms small pets are accepted for a daily fee of € 15,00. We ask you to bring a plaid and a basket and don’t access the common areas.
Offers and discounts
- Offers cannot be combined with discounts.
Wellness and beauty centre
- Opening hours: the beauty centre opens every day from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. For any information regarding available treatments and bookings please ask to our beautician. The swimming pool and the fitness room are available for use from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. The indoor and outdoor wellness area works from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Some services can be activated in different times, on request.
- Children naturally love playing with water, however, to ensure that our guests seeking peace and tranquillity may also enjoy the swimming area, children under 12 accompanied by a parent may access the swimming pool from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Please reserve your wellness treatments when you book your room or on the day you arrive, so we can satisfy your requirements for dates and times. In case of cancellation before 24 hours, the entire cost will be charged.
Meeting & convention
- For your meetings, events or seminars we have a meeting room with video projector at your disposal.
- We can also organize special lunches, buffets and ceremonies thanks to our excellent and well appreciated location.