Safe holidays in Trentino
Special conditions for a peaceful and safe holiday in Pejo in Val di Sole
the Kristiania Pure Nature Hotel & Spa is ready to provide you with the best guarantees for a safe holiday. More attention, less hugs, a little more distant, but always with the same panorama and the same desire to welcome you in our wonderful Val di Pejo in Trentino.
We have therefore prepared a memorandum to inform you about the hygienic security measures that we will adopt at the hotel and about the special booking and travel insurance conditions.
A virtual hug from all our family and staff who can’t wait to see you again!
Hygienic security measures
- We and our staff will use all the precautions and devices necessary to guarantee you a stay in total hygiene and safety
- Dear guests, we will ask you to help us by implementing responsible behavior, observing the hygiene rules and indications provided by our staff, and adopting simple hygiene rules, such as wearing the mask in the common areas and maintaining the social distance of 1 meter, to ensure everyone a peaceful holiday
- Upon your arrival you will be given a memorandum with information on the behavior to be adopted at the hotel
- We will protect you and us by adopting a cordial but distant relationship
- The wide spaces available to our Hotel in the various common areas: restaurants, bars, halls, terraces and, of course, our magnificent outdoor garden, allow us to guarantee safety distances and facilitate circulation
- The catering service will not undergo substantial changes. Particular attention will be paid to the breakfast buffets and afternoon snacks, which will be adapted to the provincial requirements, while still ensuring a wide choice
- There will be the possibility of having meals in the room with a small additional cost
- A number of workstations will be available in the hotel to disinfect hands
- The rooms will be perfectly sanitized with professional products
- The surfaces of the common areas will be disinfected regularly and ventilation will take place naturally
- The outdoor whirpool and the indoor swimming pool will be operational, up to the maximum number of people allowed in the water*
- Saunas and the steam bath may be accessed only upon reservation by the Guests sharing one room or by a small group of people living together. Reservations are recommended the day before use
- Our fitness room is open, up to the maximum number of people allowed
- The use of the Beauty Center (treatments and massages) will be contingent upon reservation
- The Mini Club service for children from 3 years will be active with assistance in the months of July and August and will be adapted to the provided guidelines
- The Virgin will be active during the opening period. Only the disco area will remain closed until further notice
- The excursions accompanied by our Marco will take place normally, but with a maximum number of participants allowed for each type of excursion. We will try to organize ourselves in the best way to be able to ensure this service
- From 1 April, the Covid green certification is not required to access the hotel. The super greenpass is required only to access the wellness center.
More information on the Coronavirus situation in Trentino and real-time updates on the measures taken by the Province of Trento to reduce risks and guarantee the health of guests and citizens, can be viewed on the following link:
This page will be updated constantly.
Last updated: April 1, 2022
Special conditions of reservation
Summer holiday opening
With immense joy we inform you that the Kristiania opens on May 25, 2022 untile October 10, 2022.
A 30% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
Policy of cancellation
Any cancellation must be made by e-mail.
Terms of cancellations:
Cancellation is free up to 21 days before arrival.
For cancellations made:
– from 21 to 15 days before arrival, 30% of the amount of the booked stay will be retained (equal to the value of the deposit paid)
– from 14 to 4 days before arrival, 70% of the amount of the booked stay will be charged
– from 3 days before arrival and in case of no-show, 100% of the amount of the booked stay will be charged
– in case of late arrival or early departure, you will be charged the cost of the entire stay booked.
(*) Only in the case of cancellations motivated by impediments related to Covid19, the deposit will be converted into vouchers to be used, for a stay of equal duration, within 1 year of issue.
We point out an additional protection option for your trip: private insurance that you can take out up to 48 hours after confirmation by clicking on the link https://www.care4uhotel.com/en/policy/care4uhotel by calculating the premium.